Query

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 11:56:15 -0500

Hi List,

While working in the shop, I took out my old 33rpm recordings and this
brought up a question. I was listening to a recording of Lois Shapiro
playing "Les valses nobles et sentimentales" (Maurice Ravel). This recording
was made in France in 1976 on a "Mark Allen" concert grand. Have any of you
heard about this particular brand of pianos. Was there many made? I've been
wondering about this piano for a while now and thought of asking this
knowledgable List.

Thanks in advance.

Marcel Carey
Accordeur Technicien