Day off

Moffatt & Sons Piano moffattr@cadvision.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:18:39 -0700

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Terry Neely=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 6:12 AM
  Subject: Day off

  Just sitting here in Cary North Carolina looking at about 7 inches of =
snow on the roads.  It brings up the thought of what you snowbirds do in =
the winter to maintain an income.
                  Terry Neely RTP chapter

-----

To answer your question. First of all, 7" of snow...(we call a =
dusting)..is simply removed with a shovel. We stopped "looking"
at it generations ago. Second..we go to work..every day..7 inches, or 7 =
feet. (for the snow in feet..we have plows)! Finally..
after years of going to and from work..in various depths of snow...we =
retire. This allows us the privilege of -becoming a snowbird-
one whom spends the winter in your sunny south where we are sometimes =
frowned upon as we drive at a leisurely speed on your
freeways..watching you southerners race to work... trying to maintain an =
income in all that heat. Hope this clears things up a bit.

Warm regards,

Bob

Moffatt & Sons Piano
Calgary, Alberta