A request from Chile

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:00:54 EST

In a message dated 1/3/02 10:11:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
frosas@deloitte.cl writes:

<< Dear all:

 My name is Fernando Rosas, from Santiago, Chile. 2 years ago I wrote to this
 list with very good results, therefore I'm writing again. I have a 2 years
 old, 5' 3'' Yamaha C1 grand piano. I want to apply the Stanwood Touch Design
 system to it, I have read about it and I think that it would bring what I'm
 looking for: a light action but with a very good control. I like all oher
 aspects but the action weight of my piano.

 My request is, talking very seriously, if anybody in this list is willing an
 able to do this work here in Santiago. I pay tickets and hotel. We are in
 summer now and this is a very beautiful country to visit, especially the
 South.

 Thanks in advance,

 Fernando >>