Day off

Maxpiano@AOL.COM Maxpiano@AOL.COM
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 22:53:52 EST

In a message dated 1/3/02 8:34:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, gmcc@charter.net
writes:

> So much for that!  I moved to Alabama, where just the slightest dusting of
> snow can cripple the whole area!  An hour and twenty minutes to drive
> twenty-five miles today.

Ditto for South Carolina.  Fortunately, parts Schaff sent 2nd day air
December 26 arrived yesterday January 2, so I could stay in all day today and
finish work on a M&H action.  Growing up in Maine, we would never have let 6
inches of snow stop us.  I know how to drive in the stuff, but I don't trust
being on the road with people who haven't learned.

Bill Maxim
Maxim Piano Service
212 Newpark Place
Columbia, SC 29212-8666