Veneer

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 19:09:11 -0800

Hazen,

So.... this klunker has a bad veneer-ial disease?

    Constantines is an okay source for cheaper stuff and smaller pieces.

You know.... sometimes it just doesn't pay to go with cheap veneer.
Cost-per-sq.ft difference is negligible compared to the consequences of
poor adhesion or sub-standard appearance.

There are many sources for high-quality bubble-free good-looking veneer.
Try   http://www.oakwoodveneer.com/ , or call them at 800 426-6018.

Guy Nichols
Ft. Stinkin' Desert, NM