GH1request................

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 07:48:35 EST

Et Al;
 I have a good customer who has a verrrrrry nice sounding GH1, probably the
best sounding 5 foot thingee I have heard in a long time. Nice 'clear' treble
and singing bass, ect. . Of course the fly in the ointment is the break,
notably the C & B plain wire notes..........no new news there huh? :-(

 I have discussed the problem with my customer at length and told him of the
mixed results I have had with the bi-chord modifications......................
 My request is that some of you'ns what am done this modification share your
thoughts on the outcomes of your jobs and whether you think it was worthwhile
doing........ I intend to share these replies with the customer so be gentle
with me! :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)