WN&G Action

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 08:43:38 -0500

The action referenced below has a una corda mechanism, but no glide bolts. I
have seen this before on a few actions. If the action seems to lay flat - be
in good contact with the keybed, and slide reasonably easy with the pedal
action, I would suppose it is fine to leave good enough alone. But what if
the action frame is not laying flat against the keybed and/or there is too
much resistence to sliding. In these cases are the addition of glide bolts a
good option? Perhaps adding the bolts to the keybed like some actions? Has
anyone ever done this? Thanks.

Terry Farrell