Glassing the block

Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:09:02 -0800

Yes, I've tried waxed paper--it wrinkled on me, which I didn't like--and =
I've tried plastic-wrap which was awkward to use. And it wrinkled too. I =
went back to floor wax.

Del

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wilsons=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: January 04, 2002 3:28 PM
  Subject: Re: Glassing the block

  One of the first rebuilders I saw do a pinblock used waxed paper or =
saran-wrap type stuff.  I think it was waxed paper.  We let it set =
overnight and came back the next day to find it released quite nicely.  =
Have you tried it or had problems with it?  I've declined so far to use =
epoxy, but may try it to put on finishing touches.

  Wally Wilson =20