pinblock separation

Howard F Jackson hjackson8@juno.com
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 11:21:00 -0600

To Tommy Black:
Back to pinblock separation:   Maybe I missed it, but the only clamps
that I saw mentioned for the vertical pinblock were the "C" clamps.  If
you are having problems pulling the block back with them try the
Jorgensen "I" beam clamps....I use the  24" ones, they are expensive but
you will NEVER have to buy another and they will do the job.

Howard Jackson, RPT
e-mail: Hjackson8@juno.com
Monroe, LA  (318) 388-4879