Bass Strings

Carl Meyer cmpiano@attbi.com
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 17:32:03 -0800

Sure!  Do you want to bring the booze or the dancing girls?

Carl

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phillip L Ford" <fordpiano@lycos.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 1:00 AM
Subject: Re: Bass Strings

> Hey, I'm close enough.  Can I come too?  Let's make it a party.
>
> Phil F
>
> On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 16:03:19
>  Carl Meyer wrote:
> >David,  I'm expecting a set of Arledge strings any day now.  I'm close
enough that you can come see them.  I'm excited, because I've had the same
complaints.  I'll report after I get them installed.

> >Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
> >Santa Clara, California
> >cmpiano@attbi.com

bit sloppy with winding lengths and their mono's tend to sound dead (single
instead of double wound maybe),  Sanderson is a bit expensive though nice
quality,  GC and Isaac, too hard to work with.