Bass Strings

Roy Peters roy.peters@mindspring.com
Sat, 05 Jan 2002 23:08:40 -0500

David, Carl, etc.,
I have used Arledge for the past year or so, and have had him make at
least a half dozen sets.   Each set is getting better.  He seems to be
getting his process ironed out.  The first set was a little bit of an
adventure.  Something obviously wasn't  looking right to him, and he
kept calling back and asking for new measurements.  I prefer that to
having a bad set, I must say.  That set wasn't perfect, but it worked
out ok.   It may have had something to do with the way I was measuring,
for all I know.  The two times that I have had a problem with a string
he sent a replacement string overnight.  No complaints here.  He is very
pleasant to work with.

Roy Peters
Cincinnati