North hudson soundboard closure

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 19:01:02 EST

        List
         The Bad News
        It is always with regret that I recieve news of yet another pianoe
related business failure that effects so many of us.
      In a letter I recieved from North Hudson Wood craft today they stated
that itwas with regret they are closing down that division. No doubt Baldwins
problems forced them into this position even though I hear that Gibson has
purchased them and intend to start them up again.

 The good news
        Rick wheeler at Roseland is now up and running his soundboard
replacement service. I am currently awaiting an order for a doz. boards from
Rick.
  High quality sitks,tongue and groove.
         Best--Dale Erwin