Stein grand unique board

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:11:33 EST

In a message dated 07/01/02 10:37:51 AM, pianobuilders@olynet.com writes:

<< In a message dated 1/4/2002 1:54:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
JIMRPT@AOL.COM writes:

Nope Del I didn't write any of that stuff. :-)
 My pond analogy was only as far as wave reflection was concerned and not any
other aspect of the thingee..................

 As for connectivity....what I was thinking was..........
"If the point of resistance is a rock cliff face the most energy will be
reflected back to the impact point..."
 As it relates to a very stiff/massive rim...............

"if the point of resistance is  a pebble beach a very fragmented pattern will
be returned..."
  As it relates to softer rims.........

"if the impact point is a wide bed of weeds most all the energy will be
soaked up by the weeds and almost none, if any, will be reflected back."
 As It relates to dead boards/rims..........

 Besides the "pond" analogy is Richard B's fault!!! :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)