bridge repair clips

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 19:46:07 -0500

Angelo,

I'm glad you asked, because now we can give you our opinions.  I have only
seen this bridge repair clip used once, and the affected notes sounded
terrible.  Therefore I would not recommend buying them.

I hope someone else will give you some good suggestions as to what you should
do.  Bridge repairs are not my forte.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger