AW: A request from Chile

Tim patullo@gmx.net
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:28:26 +0100

  -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
  Von: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]Im Auftrag
von Tim
  Gesendet: Montag, 7. Januar 2002 23:14
  An: pianotech@ptg.org
  Betreff: AW: A request from Chile

    -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
    Von: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]Im Auftrag
von Rogério Cunha
    Gesendet: Montag, 7. Januar 2002 21:02
    An: pianotech@ptg.org
    Betreff: Re: A request from Chile

    Newton

    I would like to have an answer and the moment is now that Fernando, from
Chile, is with the same problem that I was with it some time ago.
    I would like to learn about Stanwood System and I send some emails to
the list and I could not to start because I did not received a positive
answer. Positive answer to me is something like: you must to write to....
you must to pay this.... or other factual things.
    I think that there is no interest in to teach no American Technicians .
This is correct?
    I AM VERY INTERESTED IN LEARNING ABOUT THE STANWOOD SYSTEM. What I must
to do?
    Thanks
    Rogerio Cunha
    IC Member of the Piano Technicians Guild
    http://hpp.ajato.com.br/rogeriocunha