AW: A request from Chile

Tim patullo@gmx.net
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:29:53 +0100

  -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
  Von: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]Im Auftrag
von Joe And Penny Goss
  Gesendet: Montag, 7. Januar 2002 22:13
  An: pianotech@ptg.org
  Betreff: Re: A request from Chile

  Rogerio and other SA friends,
  You might think of your problem in from a different slant.
  It is not so much that we fellow techs up north do not want to teach you
but rather
  The information that you seek is not easily written about and
communicating the information correctly without visual models daunting. It
is far better to say nothing and be thought wise than to be misunderstood
and thought a fool. This is just my slant on the state of things. I think
you might watch for conventions here where classes in this subject are
taught. Good luck in your endevors.
  Joe Goss
  imatunr@srvinet.com
  www.mothergoosetools.com