Glassing the block

Paul Chick (EarthLink) tune4@earthlink.net
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 07:41:56 -0600

Wally

I use "Saran Wrap" as a release agent and have never had a problem. It =
is the standard release agent whenever needed for  any gluing. I've had =
trouble with waxed paper under clamping pressure.

Paul Chick
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wilsons=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 5:28 PM
  Subject: Re: Glassing the block

  One of the first rebuilders I saw do a pinblock used waxed paper or =
saran-wrap type stuff.  I think it was waxed paper.  We let it set =
overnight and came back the next day to find it released quite nicely.  =
Have you tried it or had problems with it?  I've declined so far to use =
epoxy, but may try it to put on finishing touches.

  Wally Wilson =20

  At 09:44 AM 1/5/02 +1100, you wrote:=20

    Terry, Del and all,