OT..but pertinent :-)

Tue, 08 Jan 2002 16:10:01 +0100

JIMRPT@AOL.COM wrote:

> The Trouble Tree..

Jim,,, I tried your Trouble Tree idea out. Yesterday when I came home I went by
this nice Japanese Cherry tree we have out in the park behind our house, and
stood and layed out a few of my troubles. Aside from the fact that a few
bypassing obviously thought it a bit strange to see me there shaking my finger at
this tree all went pretty good, that is until I walked out there this evening....

I am almost embarressed... the tree died. That is to say it is now laying on the
ground uprooted.  Dont know quite what to think.

:)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.