Sound Propagation

Tue, 08 Jan 2002 18:22:17 +0100

Joe And Penny Goss wrote:

> Joe Goss
> imatunr@srvinet.com
> www.mothergoosetools.com
> > Consider also that if it is necessary to move large bodies of air for
> > music to be heard, why a concert hall is not a necessarily a very
> > windy place.
> >
> > JD
> Don't know but it seems like a lot of hot air has been moving rathar rapidly
> as of the last three weeks and on the same subject without resolving the
> issue<G>

Just blame it on them garbonzo beans Joe.  Sorry, cant do anything about it.
Doctors have given me express directions to just blow it on out instead of
winding up on the floor in writhing pain.  The issue might never be resolved,
but I guarantee you people are bound to shift positions a bit...grin..

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.