OT..but pertinent :-)

Tue, 08 Jan 2002 18:43:16 +0100

Newton Hunt wrote:

> > I am almost embarressed... the tree died. That is to say it is now
> > laying on the ground uprooted.  Dont know quite what to think.
>
> Oh what a wondrous tree, taking all your troubles with it so you could
> have a marvelously free life.  Be not embarrassed, by joyous.
>
>                 Newton

What are you saying Newton..... somebody crucified my tree ? I wonder if
it forgave them for not knowing what they were doing ? Tell you what... if
I see it floating around tommorrow in some translucent state offering a
few select individuals some of the proverbial sap from its grain, I will
begin to say 50 Holy Cherries every day before breakfast. :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.