Piano moving in UK

John Delacour JD@Pianomaker.co.uk
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 00:23:23 +0000

At 5:05 PM -0600 1/8/02, Don Rose wrote:

>Does anyone from the U.K. have a good suggestion for a moving firm? My
>daughter has a piano in Bath that needs to be moved to London. There are
>also some stereo with speakers (large I assume) that need to go along for
>the ride.

This firm is the best-known and has been going for years and are usually OK:

G & R Removals [London] 0208 994 9733

This firm is very well equipped and professional and not too far from Bath.

Worth Removals [Devon] 01822 833071

If she uses Worth's, she'd probably have to wait a little longer for
a suitable journey and might have to pay a bit more (though I can't
be sure), but I must say I was most impressed with them -- nice crew,
good tidy wagon with proper gear.

JD