Northwest Specialty Woods

Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:38:04 -0800

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Murray Seminuk=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: January 08, 2002 1:58 PM
  Subject: Re: North hudson soundboard closure

  Hi Del
  Do you have their address and phone no.

  Thanks=20
  Murray

As a matter of fact I do. We have a small woodworkers group that just =
started a couple of months ago. Tonights meeting was at Northwest =
Specialty Woods.=20

Their address is P.O. Box 665, Elma, Washington  98541. Phone =
360.482-6724. Fax 360.482-6725. Talk to Frank Johnson. He used to run =
Posey. Very knowledgeable about wood in general and Sitka spruce in =
particular. They still make all of Walters boards (complete with tongue =
& groove joints) and they supply S&S with at least some of their wood. =
They also make quite a few custom boards for rebuilders.

Del