Windows XP (hOT)

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 11:13:04 -0500

I agree completely with the one caveat that the settings in the OS are by
default wide open! Even with them closed there are too easy
breakthroughs. I'm not sure I agree with that. Not all computer users are
savvy enough to know about or use firewalls or anti virus programs.
Perhaps in this day of zero personal responsibility protection should be
built in. Oh, but there I go on my soap box again.

Greg