Northwest Specialty Woods

Murray Seminuk seminukm@cadvision.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:37:12 -0700

Hi Del
Thanks for your reply.It is good to hear that Frank is running this =
business.I had the pleasure of meeting him and have him give me and a =
couple other techs a tour of the Posey plant a few years back.I still =
have a couple of the Posey soundboards in my shop.Very nice sitka =
spruce.
Thanks again
Murray
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Delwin D Fandrich=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 12:38 AM
  Subject: Re: Northwest Specialty Woods

    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: Murray Seminuk=20
    To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
    Sent: January 08, 2002 1:58 PM
    Subject: Re: North hudson soundboard closure

    Hi Del
    Do you have their address and phone no.

    Thanks=20
    Murray

  As a matter of fact I do. We have a small woodworkers group that just =
started a couple of months ago. Tonights meeting was at Northwest =
Specialty Woods.=20

  Their address is P.O. Box 665, Elma, Washington  98541. Phone =
360.482-6724. Fax 360.482-6725. Talk to Frank Johnson. He used to run =
Posey. Very knowledgeable about wood in general and Sitka spruce in =
particular. They still make all of Walters boards (complete with tongue =
& groove joints) and they supply S&S with at least some of their wood. =
They also make quite a few custom boards for rebuilders.

  Del