Pitch Raise Experiment

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 18:49:57 -0500

Ah, Terry!  I get weak just thinking about this, given my mortal fear of
breaking strings!  This is a great experiment, I guess, but I'm glad
nevertheless that I was a thousand miles away!  :-)

Regarding your last paragraph, there's just so much variation from piano to
piano.  Sure, some would take it, but others most definitely would not.

Regards,
Clyde