tuning and teaching

Charles R Fowler chasfowler@juno.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 22:35:36 -0500

Hi Jason,

Myself, I am a musician,teacher, and tuner.  I find no problems with any
clashes because I accept jobs as they go and schedule them to fit.  I
have to say that 70% of my work is performing but  I find teaching and
tuning as  a good source to keep the bread on the table and the lights on
when gigs slow down in the winter months and late summer months.

Chas Fowler