A request from Chile

Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:40:54 +0100

Robin... aren't you assuming quite a bit in this post of yours ? Perhaps this
"poor guy" from Chile is not in any misery at all, is not such a poor guy to
begin with, and perhaps.... just perhaps actually has a reasonably good grip on
what his situation is.

Tho "touch" and "feel" are concepts that Stannwoods approach only partially
address, his method addresses them far more completely and purposefully then any
other method I have ever run into. I will grant you that it seems a bit
draconian to inncur such an expense for a lower line model, but beyond politely
pointing that out to the customer what else should one do ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.