Pitch Raise Experiment

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:34:52 -0800 (PST)

Just so long as pieces don't mean fragments of the
plate, soundboard, case, bridges, etc...  I don't mind
having to put it all together, install the action
parts, string the piano, etc...

You really don't need to get me a piano, though.... :)
 The one I have is working well enough for now, but I
do plan to do some regulating and tuning today.