A request from Chile

Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:37:39 +0100

Fernando Rosas wrote:

Hi Fernando... I just had a quick glance at your figures and wondered a bit about what it is
you are after. I understand you are looking for a "lighter" touch ? A BW of 45-46 which you
relate here is not exactly what I would call heavy.

I wonder if you might explain a bit further how you experience the touchweight. Describe it as
fully as you can please.

Very interested...and a Stannwood enthusiast
RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.