It seems "the big boys" win again

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:26:37 EST

In a message dated 1/11/02 9:20:25 AM Central Standard Time,
wjstuner@juno.com (William J Schlipf)
 writes:

> .  But the pressure must have gotten to
> Yamaha.
> My rant is done, sorry for the blowoff.  If anyone wants to know, the
> store is probably going to be a Kawai dealer

I wonder if that other Yamaha dealer's techs really do that so-called Service
Bond?  If your store becomes a Kawai dealer, you certainly won't be taking a
step backwards.  You can do better than your competition by better preparing
pianos that are better designed and constructed in the first place.  Look
forward and have no regrets.

Other brands you can do well with are Walter, Schimmel and Estonia.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin