Key Bushing Mortises

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 23:34:12 +0100

Any good balance bushing work include the flat inside the "capsule" (French
word).

Less friction, and a good bushing termination. Less wear too . At any price
I do that on fine instruments, I've seen too much where the bushing was only
along the inside (no recess) and they have soon much play (I used to do that
in times too)

May be it was acceptable when we had good bushing felts but I doubt of it.

Not so much time but the 2 cauls method (I can't do that with Bushmaster and
1 cauls method.

Isaac OLEG