tuning speed WOW

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 19:42:13 -0800 (PST)

It still takes me upwards of 2 hours to do one pass on
my R*cc* even when it's only 5 or 10 cents flat, and
it will be out of tune within a week.  Should I start
going through it twice, roughly getting it in the
ballpark on the first pass with a little overpull and
fine tuning on the second?  Do you have any tips on
how to cut my time spent to an hour and 15 minutes or
so?

Also, how does someone do a tuning in 5 or 10 minutes?
 I would like to see it done sometime.  What would you
say would be the fastest a 100 to 200 cent pitchraise
could be done?