Speed Tuning

Joseph Alkana josephspiano@attbi.com
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 14:23:19 -0800

Joe,
I wish I had the experience you have regarding tuning. However, I do =
find that my tunings seem to be more stable if I pitch raise very fast =
and then refine the tuning at a more leisurely pace.
Joseph Alkana  RPT
josephspiano@attbi.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joseph Garrett=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 2:12 PM
  Subject: Speed Tuning

  I would like to go on record to say that I do not pray to the dollar =
God. If
  I did, I would have stayed in the high stress business(s) I was in =
before
  deciding to become a Piano Technician. Therefore, I consider "Speed =
Tuning"
  to be comparative to the difference between a Meat Market and a =
Safeway Meat
  Department. (Flame suit is zipped up tight!)
  Regards,
  Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)