Speed Tuning

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:14:44 -0800

You ain't half bad at expressing things yourself, Joe.

Something which no one has mentioned yet -- speed tuning may seem to be
a financial necessity, but if one does too much of it, burnout may take
one's piano earnings down to zero. Physical and mental stamina become
an issue at some point. I take my time, partly because I enjoy the work
more that way, and partly because I know I'd crash if I didn't.

Susan