Speed Tuning

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 07:57:52 EST

In a message dated 12/01/02 5:15:06 PM, joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

<<" I would like to go on record to say that I do not pray to the dollar
God.">>
OH? I suppose you give your work away? Why do you work on those thingees that
other techs choose not to? Simply for the love of it? And do you lose money
on each project?, and you never look for more efficient ways to do
things?.................
Money God indeed Joe...I don't know where this came from. :-(

<<" Therefore, I consider "Speed Tuning"

to be comparative to the difference between a Meat Market and a Safeway Meat

Department. (Flame suit is zipped up tight!) ">>

 Well hopefully your better half does the shopping because with your
attitude, as displayed here, you would probably would end up with moldy
hamburger and bone slivered round steak from even the most exclusive meat
shop!! :-)

Pay attention to what Hazen said:
"There is a difference between
careless rushing,and efficient tuning."