Richard Brekne where is your server?

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:34:50 +0100

Ron Overs wrote:

> Richard,
>
> I've tried to answer your private post with two rejections, is
> <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no> the real email address?
>
> Ron O.
> --
>                   OVERS PIANOS
>         Grand Piano Manufacturers
> _____________________________
>
> Web:    http://www.overspianos.com.au
> Email:  mailto:ron@overspianos.com.au
> _____________________________

Hi There Ron. I will check with the system administration. They
sometimes block addresses because of a program they have running that is
supposed to pick up on spam and virus sources. Sometimes the program
gets mixed up. Thats happened to me earlier and caused me to miss out on
about 6 weeks of pianotech right after summer.

Just use my broadpark address listed below for the moment.

I look forward to hearing from you as always Ron.
--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.