Speed Tuning/ David Love's Comments vs Jim Bryants

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:24:43 EST

In a message dated 13/01/02 7:01:04 PM, davidlovepianos@earthlink.net writes:

<<  The casting of aspersions in making or supporting that point is
unwarranted as is attacking someone's motivations for why they choose to work
on certain types of historical pianos.

David if you will go back and check you will find that the only "aspersions"
that were cast came from Texas and Oregon(?)

  As for attacking anyones "motivations" there was no attack by me and none
from any other source that I have seen...if what you are speaking of is....
:""I bet that he decided to work on them because he found a niche that he
could fill, enjoy his work and make a good profit. Take away the good
profitability from that niche and make it very mediocure/marginal and I
betcha
he would stop working on them thingeees by gum. :-)
Whatcha think Joe??""............ and if 'you' find "attacking motivation"
fault with that......... then there is nothing I can say.......

<<"Since my name keeps getting dragged around on this thread it would be nice
to bring it to a close.">>
 Yeah I agree but it would be nice if you would correct your remarks first.
 Jim Bryant (FL)