HELP- idea for ptg business meeting

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 23:28:09 -0800

Greetings fellow tech-ers...

As president of the Las Vegas chapter I have to orchestrate yet another
chapter meeting ASAP.  Our topic this time will be "Business"...
literally.  We have never had a meeting like this before.  It is to be
an open round table discussion on a wide range of topics related to the
piano tech business.  Not only on the level of the individual tech, but
also as a chapter group as well, i.e. "where do we go from here and how
can we as a group work together to better our careers, etc."

I would like to solicit the tech list for ideas of how we, (I), might go
about such a meeting.  Not only topics for discussion but also format
and presentation.  This will be a first for me as I have never conducted
this type of meeting.  I would really like to turn the subject over to
the chapter members and literally make it an open discussion but but it
needs to have direction, be creative, and with positive results.  I want
people to walk away feeling that we accomplished something and and not
just a coffee table chat.

Help?

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV