Sound waves(The behavior of soundboards)

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:02:44 -0800

Phil,
     I don't know that I would claim to be any more or less efficient than anyone else in the study
of anything.  But, I don't propose that I am the "expert" on this subject.
Regards, Robin Hufford