Pray for Me

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:34:43 -0700

Tomorrow I have to go out to the Northeast farthest quadrant of my local =
Universe to upgrade a Yamaha Diskclavier unit with both a IIXG upgrade =
and an extended memory upgrade; for a (from all accounts) rather =
obnoxious Doctor who purchased a DGA1, (Yuck).  Having never done this =
before, and missing out on the second half of Diskclavier training, =
which was scheduled for 9-12-01; I thought the following prayer would be =
appropriate: I'd appreciate it if you'd all be saying it around 11:00 am =
tomorrow PST.

    "Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of =
Incompetence, I will fear no evil, for Thine 800 number and Thine Six =
Pounds of Instruction Manuals, they comfort me.
    Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; =
( 'Cause I Know that he won't be feeding me) Thou hast anointed my head =
with CLP. My cup runs over ( I've got water with me).
    Surely goodness and mercy  will follow me all the days of my life, =
and I will live in the house of Yamaha forever.

Your humble servant,

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com