Pray for Me

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 00:42:10 -0600

> Tomorrow I have to go out to the Northeast farthest quadrant of my local
> Universe to upgrade a Yamaha Diskclavier unit with both a IIXG upgrade and an
> extended memory upgrade; for a (from all accounts) rather obnoxious Doctor
> who purchased a DGA1, (Yuck).

> Your humble servant,
>
> Kevin E. Ramsey

I spent most of the afternoon with a mover murdered unit sorting out what
looked like the most likely and least time wasteful directions for prospecting
for an acceptable fix, and I have a dab of advice to offer. If you find
yourself down in the valley looking up, dial that number. Tell Mark Wisner hi
for me, pay attention, and follow directions. A happy ending, and maybe even
absolution (if you behave yourself), is usually available. Keep smiling, make
an occasional dumb joke, and press on. It will be OK. Just ask the doctor to
stand out of the way over there where he will be safe and you can keep an eye
on him, and give it what for.

Mark, I eventually found the blown fuse two boards and seven yards of wire deep
in the power unit. It was number 7 of did you say nine? I have no idea
whatsoever where the other two are, so they must still be just fine. The sucker
works again, scheduled delivery is on for tomorrow. A tech support that
supports techs - what a concept! Thanks again for your help.

Ron N