The behavior of soundboards

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:04:26 -0800

Phil,
     In my post containing quotes, I am not sure where the ending
quotation mark should be placed for the last quote, which is a
significant matter.    Evidently, I was so fatigued all I could do was
hurry past it.  I will find the page number and end and post it later,
as I am very short of time at the moment.  It may go after the word
vibrate, or perhaps after the next sentence.  The sentence referring to
nodes may or may not be, and of this I don't know,  an addition of
mine.    As I do not wish to be accused of the very misrepresentation of

facts that seem to be so  characteristic of some contributors to this
list and in the interest of accuracy, I will correct this shortly.   It
goes without saying that I,  by no means, of course,  find any of this
in your sober posts, sensing instead a truly analytical approach.
Regards, Robin Hufford