Temperament Charts,

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 03:12:16 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: Keith Roberts <kpiano@goldrush.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: Temperament Charts,

| > FANTASTIC.    Now,  I wonder how I could get a jpg of a spread sheet
that
| > is on my machine...... Then I could up load it, email it, etc
|
| Hit Print Screen. This loads whatever is on your screen into the
clipboard.
| Then pull up a simple graphic
|  program such as MS Paint/Edit/Paste. Right? The paste button is in the
edit
| file. What ever is on the clipboard is put into your program in whatever
| format you want. Bit-map, jpeg, etc.
| Keith R

Cool trick if you can call it that.  To me it is.  I keep forgettng a
"print screen" is a save to the clipboard and there fore can be pasted
anywhere.
I was not presented with (and couldn't find) an option of how save when I
pasted image of Print Screen into MS Paint.   I only had the offer to save
it to bmp.   This is on W95.  But I am on the right track.  Now all I need
to do is convert bmp to jpg.    ---ric