Soundboard finishing follow up

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:56:00 +0100

hi David,

A cover doe not mean a blancket in my poor English, but may be I am wrong.
I use the same thin polyethylene sheet I use for protecting actions (the
kind used by movers too) the film is absolutely clean .

The traditional soundboard varnish I use takes a long time to dry, and I was
told to do that because of the dust of course, but too because it helps the
varnish to render well .

For sure the drying time is not fast either.

Isaac OLEG