my own Soundboard

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 19:17:28 -0500

Stephen (and Del),
    This is quite surprising to me. I've never considered end grain joints to be strong with
any glue. i.e. unless it's in the middle of a panel but that doesn't really count ... does it?
I guess that's actually what we are talking about isn't it. I guess i was thinking of a quite
naked joint of 2 boards glued end to end with nothing else around them. I can't envision that
being very strong, but then I've never done it. Time to go play and FIND OUT!!!

Greg

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net