Reliability of Pianotech e-mails

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:23:13 EST

In a message dated 1/17/02 1:57:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fordpiano@lycos.com writes:

> I have noticed several times that I have e-mails that are replying to other
> e-mails
> which I never received.  Makes me wonder how many other e-mails I'm
> missing.
> Have others experienced this?  Any explanation?
>
> Phil F

THE FOLLOWING IS AN EXAMPLE OF SARCASTIC HUMOR (or not, according to your
personal taste)

Dear Phil,

If you make sure your voicing solution is properly mixed by measuring it
instead of sipping it, I am sure your emails will start appearing magically.

Regards,

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co & Factory
Philadelphia, Pa.