Boice Crane Stroke Sander/hedging the bet

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:32:33 -0500

Joe,
    You obviously feel pretty strongly about these things. I've kinda had that
same sort of feeling for the old Delta / Rockwell brand. I'll have to think this
through carefully. If I don't go for it I'll forward you the contact info for
the place I saw it.

Best regards right back at ya,
Greg

--