my own Soundboard

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:27:44 EST

In a message dated 1/18/2002 1:33:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gnewell@ameritech.net writes:

> Subj:Re: my own Soundboard
> Date:1/18/2002 1:33:26 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net">gnewell@ameritech.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
> Hii Greg

  So sorry bout the name bobble.  The difference between men and boys is the
amount of there toys. Hey I'm right there with you and use mine whenever I
can.
   If any body thinks I'm not havin fun they'd be real wrong. I'm even making
money at it. Afterall all these years. Life is good
      Best-- Keep us posted
   Dale Erwin
  P.S. when I get my first one edge glued up I'll let you know how it went.