emergency for someone near Biloxi

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 18:36:19 EST

Greetings all,
   I just had an emergency request to tune a piano in Biloxi, Mississippi
tomorrow,(Sunday).
This is for a major recording event and the tuner they had didn't do a
credible job today.
Since I am already booked for an unavoidable engagement tomorrow,(plus, it is
icing and I don't want to get in a small chartered plane to go down
there....)  I told them I would send out a SOS on the list and see if anybody
was interested. This is an ET job,only!!  Pay would be considerable.
   If you can do this,(probably should be somewhere near there,) give me a
call at
615-297-9371 .
Thanks,
Ed Foote