emergency tunings

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 06:49:25 -0500

Friends,

I guess I'm wondering how such a fiasco could even happen.  It seems
that the person responsible for hiring the piano tuner for a major
recording event would know enough not to take any chances.

On the other hand, we have very little information here to go on.  Have
any of you gotten into a situation where you really were not at fault,
and yet to everyone else you looked like the incompetent?  That is
obviously a terrible situation to be in, because it can unjustly tarnish
your reputation for years to come.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA